- To coordinate and synthesize the recommendations of QRT, RAC, IRC, Vision Documents of Institute with ICAR and to recommend research priorities of the Institution (priority setting).
- Annual updating and presenting the report to the Director of the Institution for assigning research projects.
- To coordinate and arrange for annual monitoring of each on-going project and evaluation of completed projects through internal and external experts.
- To coordinate and arrange for technology validation and/or impact assessment of successful technology claimed by scientist(s) through internal and external experts.
- Regularly sensitizing and capacity building of research managers and scientists through training programmes.
- Maintaining information on publications, technologies developed, IPRs, consultancies, projects undertaken in the past 10 years and on-going projects.
Project Monitoring and Evaluation Committee (PMC)
All Programme Leaders